███████ ██████ ██ █████████████
██████ by the ███
███ Overview, History and ██████████ Opportunities
- I became interested in the affairs of the US' national security/intelligence community in 2013, when Snowden's revelations about the NSA were gaining public traction in American media.
- While it's easy to come to insane conclusions, especially when dealing with rather sensitive information like warrantless surveillance, we cannot forget that most of the people involved in the technical aspects of these programs, as opposed to the people ordering for their institution, are not inherently involved in or wishing to be involved in the heinous abuses of misjustice carried out every day by the companies that employ them.
- After all, the most dangerous and unsettling thing about all of this is the complete lack of oversight and overhead accountability/regulation. The Patriot Act and others of its ilk are, yes, reprehensible, but surveillance is a necessary evil in these days - when done right, it can be a very constructive and helpful tool for the government.
- Thus I am in no way directing my ire and scorn to the largely civilian staff of the Department of Defense and related acts. Instead, I merely wish to point people in the right direction - towards a healthy and restrained questioning of judicial and executive authority, not just in the United States, but internationally as well.
- Language Specialists Needed - Translators Apply
- Famous Cases - Monographs about Some of Our Most Well Known Investigations
███ █████████████ Affairs
███ ██████ Affairs
███ ███ ███████████ Support
███ Uniform █████ Reports
Travel to the U.S. Department of Justice Home Page
Visit the Society of Former Special Agents of
the FBI Home Page
Use of the NAME, INITIALS, or SEAL of the ███ is restricted by ███ and may be used only with written permission of the ███.